Notícias do CASRAI
- eVision joins CASRAI as SponsorWe are very pleased to announce that eVision Inc. is (re)joining CASRAI as a Sponsor. eVision was there at the very beginning of the CASRAI initiative back in 2006. At that time the Directors at eVision saw the need for an independent, informal standards initiative to develop the agreements needed among institutions, funders and software … Continue reading eVision joins CASRAI as Sponsor The post eVision joins CASRAI as Sponsor appeared first on CASRAI.
- 1,200 Elsevier journals adopting CASRAI CRediTGreat news announced today by Elsevier. They have adopted CASRAI CRediT in 1,200 of their journals and have plans to adopt it in hundreds more in 2020. From the press release: By detailing each author’s role in the research, we hope to help all authors receive fairer recognition for their personal contribution to the advance … Continue reading 1,200 Elsevier journals adopting CASRAI CRediT The post 1,200 Elsevier journals adopting CASRAI CRediT appeared first on CASRAI.
- Academic career stages poster accepted for EARMA in OsloI got word last week that our submission was accepted to the EARMA annual conference in Oslo on April 27 to 29, 2020. I was aiming for a session but am happy with a poster. Maybe it is just as well as I am presenting something very small, even though its adoption could have a … Continue reading Academic career stages poster accepted for EARMA in Oslo The post Academic career stages poster accepted for EARMA in Oslo appeared first on CASRAI.
- CASRAI part of $2mil in funding for RDM tool support in CanadaCANARIE recently announced $2 million in funding to support Canadian researchers’ access to the data management tools and services that facilitate the reuse of research data. CASRAI will be working along with CARL Portage and the University of Alberta to advance an easy-to-use online tool that facilitates the creation of data management plans (DMP). The … Continue reading CASRAI part of $2mil in funding for RDM tool support in Canada The post CASRAI part of $2mil in funding for RDM tool support in Canada appeared first on CASRAI.
- Assessing a national service for international due diligenceI was very pleased to hear this news from the immediate past-chair of the CASRAU UK Community, Jenni Stergiou. Full news release: A consortium led by ARMA and including CASRAI has been awarded £25,000 from UKRI to explore how a national service for due diligence in international research could deliver benefits for UK higher education … Continue reading Assessing a national service for international due diligence The post Assessing a national service for international due diligence appeared first on CASRAI.
- Launching our new websiteIt has been a busy few months here at CASRAI, filled with a lot of changes. We have much to announce but we didn’t have a good place to do it. So the first step was getting our new website up and launched. This blog post inaugurates our new website. We still have a few … Continue reading Launching our new website The post Launching our new website appeared first on CASRAI.